This week my Friday Favorite is The Sweat Mate!! I use this thing all of the time! I have two of them that go with me every day. The Sweat Mate is a draw-string bag that is fully lined. Bikram studios everywhere started using them. This allowed yoga lovers to throw their soaking wet, sweaty workout clothes in a re-usable bag instead of a plastic bag they would end up tossing later. These bags are amazing! Why I LOVE The Sweat Mate…
- Three different sizes
- Cute prints
- Machine Washable!
- Last forever (I’ve been using my same bags for years. They have been through the wash many times and still look great!)
What I use my Sweat Mate for…
- Make-up bag
- Dirty shoes
- Sweaty gym clothes
- Traveling – I put all my lotion, shampoo, etc in The Sweat Mate, if it spills I just throw it in the wash
- Anything that is dirty or that could spill has the potential to be carried in my Sweat Mate.
There is even a baby print Sweat Mate for dirty diapers, bibs, burp rags, whatever! I like my plain drawstring bags, but if you like, there is also a backpack option. Check out the website: http://www.thesweatmate.com to see all of the cute prints and different sizes!
In order for your chance to win one, make sure you have registered to receive CAN Train Fitness weekly emails and email me the answer to one of the following questions.
1) What is your favorite group exercise class to attend?
2) Do you track what you eat and what exercises you do? If so, do you write them down or use an app.?
3) How often do you weigh yourself?
I am very excited about this weeks Friday Favorite, so you have until Sunday at midnight to answer one of the questions. This gives you all weekend! 🙂 Good luck!!!